We've now moved our multi-language support into public beta. This means that
TypeScript files - you no longer need to request a sign-up.
We'd love to hear your feedback! Reach out at
firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter
@SourceryAI. Join the
Sourcery Discord Community.
Full Changelog - Release 1.2.0
- Following user feedback we've removed the Code Quality Report from the GitHub
- improve type recognition for stdlib modules datetime, csv, json, os,
- pandas rule use-isna
- We've also been working behind the scenes on porting our Python rules into our
new Hypergraph engine which is much more powerful and performant - expect to
hear more over the next few months
- address crash in the logs when opening
.sourcery.yaml file in VS Code
- possible fix for timeout issue on loading Sourcery in PyCharm