We're really happy to announce that Sourcery beta is now live in Pycharm!
To try it out just open Pycharm and follow these simple steps:
Cmd+, on Mac) to open Settings. Select Plugins.
- Search for Sourcery in the Marketplace tab and click Install.
- Click the Restart IDE button.
Sourcery is totally free for open source use.
For private codebases check out our Professional option. It's currently free while Sourcery is in beta.
More about Sourcery
- Sourcery runs over your Python code, suggesting improvements that you can apply instantly. Write better code, faster!
- Sourcery improves your code without changing the functionality. Use it with confidence!
- Sourcery runs locally on your machine. When using Sourcery Professional your code stays completely private and never leaves your machine.